Just one brought to you from Common Sense with Money…
- A Burt’s Bees grab bag of 12 items for $25 plus shipping! This would be a great item if you are in need of some bath and beauty supplies and a great way to try out some natural products. Burt’s Bees uses beeswax instead of petroleum in it’s products…It’s one of the most common natural brands around and one of the first eco-friendly items I’ve tried (the chapstick of course! I’m obsessed b/c my lips hurt real bad!) Use the coupon code febfamily to get an extra 20% off!
And the Giant Eagle deals brought to you by Cherry Picker!
- $1.00 Off Berries wyb Cheerios or Cascadian Farms Cereal
Cascadian Farms Granola $2.99
Cheerios 18 oz. $2.99
Use $.75 printable –printable
= depends on price of berries
- Al Fresco Chicken Sausage $3.99
Use $1.00 printable
- Starbucks $6.99 (might be able to pick up a fair trade or shade grown variety)
Use $1.50 printable
=$5.49 after coupon
- Kashi Cereal $3.00 (I bought some coupons from Ebay for $3 off produce when you buy 3 Kashi products)
Use $1.00 from Kashi booklet
- Muir Glen tomato products
Use $.75 printable
= Free paste and tomatoes
A new feature…
I’m planning on including a few fun recipes to use the items in the deals 🙂 I love when I come up with creative ways to eat healthy foods! And now I know what I’m making for dinner.
I think that this recipe from Smitten Kitchen for Tomato and Sausage Risotto looks delicious. It’s like this week’s Giant Eagle sales (or Big Bird as we call it!) are made for this recipe. My mouth is already watering for some natural chicken and organic tomato goodness! Here’s the deal…Risotto is expensive but delicious. And it takes a lot of time to cook. Sometimes I don’t have time. I only have hunger. I’m thinking that this recipe would be just as delicious on top of brown rice or some sort of tiny chewy pasta that can easily be boiled up. But I will absolutely vouch that Smitten Kitchen’s recipes are always delicious and her attention to detail during instructions and cute side stories about the recipes and cooking process are delightful and easy to follow.
Another delicious choice – Sweet potato and sausage soup from the same.