Whew! I am ready for the weekend! This week has wrecked havoc on many people in my life so I’m grateful for the weekend just so their terrible, no good, very bad week is over…So I am planning on rocking out the weekend!
So far my plans include a trip to India Garden, a fabulous Indian restaurant in Lakewood, and then a trip to the West Side Market in Cleveland. I’ve only been to the West Side Market once but it was right when it was closing. We didn’t see the market in all of it’s splendor but we got FANTASTIC deals on produce and bread from vendors who didn’t want to just throw away their wares. (This was actually right before the Ohio City 5K…not a good idea to stuff your face with delicious, fresh bread and then try to run 3 miles.)
Click the name of the event for more info…
Saturday, March 5th
- Hale Farm & Village Maple Sugar Festival 10 AM – 4PM
- Discount tickets can be purchased TODAY ONLY from Daily Deals Ohio
- Ticket price also includes a pancake breakfast (or lunch depending on what time you roll in…)
- Kent Winter Farmers Market 9 AM – 12 PM
- 632 Temple Ave, Kent, OH
- Here’s my post from my trip a few weeks ago…
- Artwalk – Downtown Akron (locations vary) 5 – 1o PM
- Check out the website for more info. This is a great way to support local shops and see the talent that our area has to offer!
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad – Akron Northside Station
- Spend the day exploring! Check the website for more info
- The Library Shop on Main is having a month-long special of half-price on selected books like cookbooks and gardening books. The store offers gently used books at a great price. Even if you don’t see one for half-off, the prices are still reasonable. – the330.com
Let me know if I’m missing anything!! Have a fabulous weekend!