Quick note – This has been a super busy week + Paul’s laptop broke so he stole mine while it’s been fixed + I’ve been fighting something off all week = no posts…Sorry!! I’m writing some “go-to posts” this weekend if/when I have another week like this…I know that I hate visiting a blog that hasn’t updated in weeks, so I definitely don’t want to let you down!
I know this is late notice but there are some fun events happening today! I’m definitely checking out the Countryside Conservancy Winter Farmers Market and maybe the Kent Winter Market if I get a chance!
Saturday, March 12th
- Countryside Conservancy Winter Farmers Market 9 AM – 12 PM
- Old Trail School in Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- This is only every other week and this is the first time that my schedule has been free – I’m so excited to check it out! Expect a live blog post!
- Bringing Regular Folks on Board with Local Foods 9 AM – 12 PM
- Countryside Conservancy Winter Farmers Market (see above)
- Hale Farm & Village Maple Sugar Festival 10 AM – 4PM
- Ticket price also includes a pancake breakfast (or lunch depending on what time you roll in…)
- Kent Winter Farmers Market 9 AM – 12 PM
- 632 Temple Ave, Kent, OH
- Here’s my post from my trip a few weeks ago…